popular STAND 68 on sale at Doncaster Rovers vs Wigan
Issue 68 of popular STAND will be on sale ahead of Rovers’ home game with Wigan Athletic on Saturday 18th January. This is the fourth edition of the 2013-14 season and it is, as ever and always, still £1. And you’re getting even more for your money this issue as we’ve gone up to 40 pages. Yep, you heard me right missus, 40 pages; and only three mistakes within them too. The fanzine will be on sale at the South and West sides of the stadium from 1:30pm until kick-off. Any remaining copies will be available at Car-park Gate 2 after the game.
Inside this issue you’ll find….
- Bernard Glover’s Diaries – the last two months reviews
- Spotted! – Rovers stars out and about
- Jack the Miner’s Coalface – Christmas at Sean O’Driscoll’s
- James Harpers final hours at the Rovers
- Voice of the Pop Side – Charlie Richards remembered
- Donny Comet – the latest headlines
- Unlovable Rogues – notorious chairmen
- Bramall Out versus Bramall In
- Dickov Out versus Dickov In
- Easy for Dennis – String Theory
- Blowing My Own Trumpet – What is passion?
- Lindum and Back – the last fifteen years
- Memorable Memorabilia
- Band of Brothers – a John Ryan tribute
- Windmills of Your Mind – South Yorkshire rivalries
- Reg Ipsa – Legal Beagle
- Seasons in Retrospect – we’re up to December in 1974-75
- Evans Watch!
- and probably other stuff we’ve forgotten about too.