popular STAND 70 – Fanzine on Sale at Doncaster Rovers v Reading
It is the final home game of the season on Saturday, and that of course sadly means the final issue of popular STAND of the season too. Issue 70 of the fanzine will be on sale outside the Keepmoat Stadium from 1:30pm before the Doncaster vs Reading double-header and is, as ever, still only £1.
This issue, as the cover suggests, is primarily dedicated to Jamie Coppinger’s achievement in reaching 400 appearances for Doncaster Rovers with 11 pages on the ubiquitous number 26. What else can you find crammed in your latest fanzine? Well, all of the below is yours for just £1. And if the worst comes to the worst on the field at least it’ll give you something to chew on nervously.
– Editorial; on Paul Dickov
– Bernard Glover’s Diaries
– Doncaster Belles round-up
– Dick Watson Private Eye in DRFC Confidential
– Ask Barry Miller
– Jack the Miner: Celebrity recollections of Coppinger
– Jamie Coppinger’s team-mates
– Jamie Coppinger: Haircut 400
– Voice of the Pop Side: Rovers’ 400 Club
– Evans Watch
– Do We All Hate Leeds?
– Memorable Memorabilia
– Easy for Dennis
– Bernard Glover’s Believe it or Not
– Championship: Prestige and Tradition
– Reg Ipsa: Legal Beagle
– Seasons in Retrospect